Thursday 11 August 2011

Real Womb






Mom : Assalamualaikum my dear. How are you today?

Baby : Waalaikumussalam my dear mom.

I'm feeling good today mom.But there are something growing out from my body!!! (his arms & legs) what are these mom? I don't like it. It keeps getting in my way. I can't move as freely as I used to be before!

Mom : Owh that are your hands and your legs my darling. Alhamdulillah, you are growing as you should.

Baby : Can you make it go away mom? I don't need these hands and legs. They are of no use to me now.

Mom : You must not say that! Be grateful dear. You will need them when you are born. You will need it to walk on this earth. To be Allah's servant. You will be in such a great loss if you don't have them in the future.

End of conversation...

The baby doesn't know the difficulties that he is going to face on the earth if he doesn't have any hands or legs. Because he never used it in the womb. For him, his world is his mom's womb.

Can you see how similar we are and the baby? We have never ever encounter the life after death. We only know the world as the earth that we are living now. Just like an innocence baby. Our amal ma'ruf as our arms and legs in akhirah. We can live without them in this world right? But what about in akhirah? Can we leave without them? And we have been given so many reminders and guidances from Allah through His messenger and The Book, Quran. Who else can we trust if not our GOD, Allah? Think bout it...

source:i luv islam

2 orang bdk spray kt dinding aku:

Nurmaisarah Ismail 12 August 2011 at 05:23  

Insaf! Nice entry, suka baca. Hope ramai yang sedar bila entry ni.

Nurmaisarah Ismail 12 August 2011 at 05:23  

Insaf! Nice entry, suka baca. Hope ramai yang sedar bila entry ni.

Page Navigation Hack

~~boleh komen melalui facebook juga :)~~

jom click :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

afca little gurl..

~~Ruang iklan percuma untuk diiklankan~~
~~Ruang Iklan percuma~~

  © Blogger template 'The Base' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP